This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and shall be deemed to be a valid contract formed through electronic means. (Name of the company) is a company registered under the Indian Companies Act, 2013 with its place of business at Adress of the company, India, and operating under its trade name “Kidsvarsity” (“Kidsvarsity” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”).
Kidsvarsity is concerned about the privacy of its users accessing/using/browsing www.Kidsvarsity.com . The website hereinafter collectively referred to as our “Web Platform”.
The Policy is subject to change without intimation and You shall be required to review the same regularly. The Policy extends to both Users who visit the Web Platform but do not transact business on them, as well as Users who are registered on the Web Platform.
Information We Collect
• When You use our Web Platform, We collect and store your personal information (like name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number, credit card information etc.,) provided by You from time to time so that we can customize our Web Platform to make your experience safer and easier.
• You can browse the website without disclosing your personal information to us. However, once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
• We may automatically track certain information about you based on your behaviour on our Web Platform to do internal research to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information may include the URL that You just came from, the URL you next go to, your IP address, software details of your mobile phone, your location, name, mobile number etc.
• We may disclose aggregated information about the use of our Web Platform, but it will never contain personal information. We do not disclose personal information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when we are legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, we will do so.
• If you upload any content on our Web Platform in the form of reviews, recommendations, ratings, comments or any other form, such content may contain information including personal information and the same may be available to the other Users of our Web Platform. We will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such personal information to third parties.
• We implement standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that such measures fully eliminate security risks.
• Our Web Platform allows you to exchange messages with others using the messaging feature and email. We may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow you to manage them.
• You can invite your friends to join our Web Platform by providing their contact information, or by entering your log-in credentials to import your address book from other sites. We may store and use your friends’ contact information to invite them to join and connect with you on Our Web Platform. Your friends will always have the opportunity to opt out of receiving further emails from us.
• In case you are placing an order on our Web Platform, we use an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with us is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said payment operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details on our Web Platform. Such third party operator uses secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted with highest possible degree of care. However, we cannot guarantee 100% safety and you should exercise discretion in using the same.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
• to identify as the author of content you submit to the sites;
• to fulfill your requests for products and services;
• to administer, support, improve and develop our business;
• to improve the content and features of our Web Platform (such as by personalizing content to your interests);
• to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
• to enable us to show you relevant ads;
• to generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, Our user base and Web Platform usage patterns;
• to provide you with customer support.
• to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
• and to send you information about us and our businesses.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your personal information that we collect or you provide, in the following ways:
• We may share your information with outside service providers for a variety of purposes, such as to send you e-mails and messages on behalf of other users, push notifications to your mobile on our behalf, help us analyze use of our Web Platform, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about You with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
• We may share your information when we believe in good faith that such sharing is reasonably necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or to comply with legal process. We may also share your information to investigate and address threats or potential threats to the physical safety of any person, to investigate and address violations of this Policy or the Terms of Service, or to investigate and address violations of the rights of third parties and/or to protect the rights, property and safety of Kidsvarsity, Our employees, Users, or the public. This may involve the sharing of your information with law enforcement, government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations on account of legal request such as summons, court order or government demand to comply with the law.
• If You interact with social media features on our Web Platform, such as the Facebook Like button or Twitter, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of our Web Platform, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
• We may share the information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kidsvarsity, Our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• When You place an Order on our Web Platform, the information You provide to Us, is shared with the Vendor with whom You choose to transact. In order to facilitate your Order, We provide your information to that Vendor in a similar manner as if You had placed an Order directly with the Vendor. If You provide a mobile phone number, Vendors or us may send You text messages regarding your Order or Order’s delivery status. Some Vendors also require You to provide credit or debit card account information to secure your Order. When You place an Order through our Web Platform and/or make a payment through our Web Platform, We may also share with the Vendors additional information, such as information about your preferences and history or information that We collect from third-parties. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of the Vendors.
• If we require your credit or debit card information, by submitting these information, You expressly consent to the sharing of your information with Vendors, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to Us and other third parties).
Links to Third Party Platform
Cookies and Other Electronic Tools
Retention of Your Information
You may deactivate your Kidsvarsity or Kidsvarsity account by mailing us at hi[@]Kidsvarsity.com, in which case we will remove public access to certain profile information such as your bio and profile picture. But any content that you previously submitted would still remain available through our Web Platform and you would continue to be identified by name as the author of such content.
Transfer of Data Outside of Your Home Country
Your information will be held in India. Your information may also be stored, processed and accessed in other countries where we have facilities or where you are located. You consent to the transfer of your information outside your country, including to India.
Security & Information Retention
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond Our control. You play an important role in keeping Your personal information secure. You should not share Your user name, password, or other security information for our Web Platform account with anyone. If We receive instructions using Your user name and password, We will consider that You have authorized the instructions.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Kidsvarsity shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your personal information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined here). A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Kidsvarsity and Kidsvarsity and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
• We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our Web Platform, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes.
• By accessing our Web Platform, You have agreed to the terms set out in this Policy. This Policy should be at all times read along with the Terms & Conditions of use of our Web Platform. Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that us have about You and Your account. Any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India and the Courts in [City] shall have exclusive jurisdiction.